Mayo 10, 2012

Summer Getaway.

Hello everyone. Today I was really bored and it was so hot, and I really wanted to go to the beach or to swim but unfortunately, I cannot. Because of the fact, that I have insufficient income. So I decided to just put on clothes that I would wear if ever I would go to the beach. 
In this look I paired a light pastel blue button down shirt with brown chino pants and blueish gray vans.

I accessorized with white sunnies from Mango, a black top hat, and a silver skull ring. 





Button down shirt(Thrift Store) Chino Pants(Bench) White sunglasses(Mango) Black top hat(Kangol) Sneakers(Vans)

P.S. Sorry if some photos are blurred, my camera was in manual focus and I didn't notice it. Also, this look is in lookbook please do hype it. Thanks! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento